The GM2 includes an elegant white mat border, and a solid frame in 4 colors. The GM2 also has improved integration with our mobile app, allowing control of brightness, rotation, and volume remotely via your smartphone.
Setup is simple. Turn on the frame, connect to wifi, and launch the BlockFrameNFT frame app from the home page. The app will also auto-launch when the device is turned on. Use the BlockFrameNFT mobile app to to add the frame by scanning the frame's unique QR code.
To achieve a cleaner look, there is no IR sensor on the frame itself. Plug the device in to power on the frame.
- YOUR COLLECTION IN ONE PLACE - BlockFrameNFT is the ONLY NFT display frame that allows you to cast and view NFTs you own across different blockchains and wallets. The BlockFrameNFT mobile app supports MetaMask (Ethereum), Temple (Tezos) and Phantom (Solana) wallets (Note: wallets do NOT need to be on the mobile device). Cast unlimited NFTs at once across different blockchains with ease and controllable duration between items in the queue.
- VERIFIABLE OWNERSHIP - The BlockFrameNFT app allows you to remotely cast a curated, web3-verified collection to a compatible BlockFrameNFT display frame. Prove ownership (or promote a sale!) by optionally including a QR code linking to a supported marketplace of your choosing. Supported marketplaces include OpenSea, LooksRare, Rarible, Magic Eden, and Objkt.
- SIMPLE AND SECURE - The BlockFrameNFT app generates a unique shareable URL to allow connection via PC or laptop (no need for crypto wallets on your mobile device). Web interface is open source for transparency, and only uses the respective wallet's secure official documentation.
- MULTI-WALLET CONNECTION - Have multiple wallets? No problem! Connect several addresses from the same wallet, or other wallets to display everything from one place.
- ANON LOGIN - No need to submit your email and password, login to your account via randomly generated passphrase (NOTE: passphrase is NOT a seed phrase, it's a unique 12 word mnemonic phrase that only serves as your anonymous login). If you lose it, simply create a new one and re-connect your display frames via QR code on the physical frame using the BlockFrameNFT mobile app.
The GM2 hardware configuration is meant primarily for still art and gifs, and is not recommended for video NFTs that are graphically demanding. Built-in speakers do allow the use of audio NFTs however.